Sunday, March 13, 2011

New to the blog world.

This is my wonderful fiancé and I, we are big dorks. He is my best friend and my rock I love him so much. We have been together for 7 years and I look forward to many more to come. Can hardly wait to start a family find my niche, I have been exploring my passion in design and DIY projects. Think I may go back to school and make it a reality :)



Well, I've done it. I've decided to start a blog, I am so glad you have found me. I have been reading blogs for many many years and I really enjoy each of them and their unique approach to life's big and small adventures. And while I don't really have time for this, I'm going to do it anyway. And while I don't really expect anyone to follow this, I'm going to do it anyway. And while I don't necessarily have a whole lot of exciting things to post, I'm going to do it anyway. And while I don't even have a specific "theme" for this blog, I'm going to do it anyway. Why? Because I can. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment